How much do removalists charge per hour?
We charge on a half hour basis – this means you only pay for the time you use!
Time starts from arrival at pickup address until completion at drop off address. Prices include GST and Public Liability Insurance. This is just one of the things that help make us the cheapest moving companies in Melbourne and across Australia.
GST and Public Liability Insurance Inclusive in all above said Prices.
Hourly charges start when our removalists and movers arrive at the given pickup address. We do not charge anything extra if stairs are involved at pickup or drop off location.
Additional charges to meet travel time and fuel costs may apply when the pickup or drop off location is far out.
Conditions that Apply:
- All our moving charges are inclusive of GST
- Please talk to one of our representatives to confirm Fixed Prices. This may vary depending upon certain factors.
- Additional Charge of $10 per hour on Saturday. Normal weekday charge rates for Sunday.
- $30 is charged for moving only 1 item within the same suburb near Melbourne CBD. Please check prices for all other moves prior to booking for a mover.
- Not notifying or asking for the second mover may result in un-necessary and undesired circumstances
- Additional charges of $20 per hour when requiring second mover
- We start counting your time when we start the pickup.
- Time taken to arrive at pickup and back to depot after dropping everything is FREE OF CHARGE